Monday, April 25, 2011

Julianne Hough and Ryan Seacrest

ads

Julianne Hough and Ryan Seacrest : Ryan Seacrest's girlfriend, Julianne Hough is dating for one year only dreamed of having a baby.

I don’t want to have children in the near future, but when I do, I want my body in healthy condition, the woman said "Salt Lake City 22-year-old to Women's Health edition of May.

To keep fit, Julianne Hough avoids processed foods and often attend class high-intensity cardio dance of Tracy Anderson. They're so fun, she said.
Unfortunately, maintaining her body shape is not always so easy.

When I was growing up, I could eat anything, but suddenly I've aged 22 years, quit dancing and continued to eat whatever I want and my weight goes up," said "Hough.” "Then I started reading the critical comments on the blog and wanted to get out of the strange comments. Fortunately, Hough able to detach themselves from criticism.

0 komentar:

 
Copyright© 2011 Ciela Personal Blog. .Power By Blogger Tanks to Google